Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Adventure Shop (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure-shop/)
-   -   Unable to register or buy stuff! (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure-shop/28905-unable-register-buy-stuff.html)

Sarnian 04-18-2011 01:00 PM

Unable to register or buy stuff!

Hi

I've had problems registering as a customer on your Adventure Shop and haven't had a response from your tech support –apologies if this is not your area.

Do you know if the shop is working at present? I'm unable to register as a customer (though I did register as a forum user without any problems).
I've tried three browsers, two computers and two different cards, all of which work with other sites, but each time I add my details I'm told that
"We have not been able to create your account. Please try again. If you keep having this message, contact our support team."

Can you help me please? I'm a fan of your site and would like to support you by ordering through your shop, but I've tried for three days and got nowhere so far!

Regards

Jonathan

Sarnian 04-19-2011 12:39 PM

Still no luck

For some reason the site decided to allow me to set up an account -I didn't do anything I hadn't tried at least a dozen times over the past few days.

Still can't seem to get any card accepted though -two credit cards and a debit card all rejected with the same pointless "Payment refused -please contact technical support if you have a problem".

I'm getting close to giving up and using Amazon in future, especially if I can't actually receive any technical support!

Damon 04-20-2011 12:58 AM

Hi Sarnian,

Could you send me the details of your current account in PM, and I will try to have it sorted out.

Have you flushed the cache of your browser?

Damon

Sarnian 04-20-2011 11:08 AM

Still no luck

Hi Damon,

Apparently I'm too new to be permitted to send you a PM!

I've tried flushing my cache just now, but it doesn't seem to work.
I'll try again in Safari.

Regards

Sarnian 04-20-2011 12:48 PM

Still Nothing

Tried again. Two browsers, three cards. Flushed cache & cleared browser history each time.

Does everyone have these problems when trying to buy a game online?

Raif Sevrance 04-20-2011 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarnian (Post 578579)
Tried again. Two browsers, three cards. Flushed cache & cleared browser history each time.

Does everyone have these problems when trying to buy a game online?

As far as I know, they updated the site recently. I think they are working out the kinks still since I've used the adventure shop to buy numerous games without a hitch before the update. Not being able to purchase/register seems to be a pretty major flaw. In my case buying a product and not being able to play it because there's no way to update your email info is pretty bad, too.

I sincerely hope that it gets resolved soon since I want to support this company.

stepurhan 04-21-2011 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarnian (Post 578575)
Apparently I'm too new to be permitted to send you a PM!

Try again now. The couple of extra posts you made should be enough to allow you to PM.

Damon 04-21-2011 11:10 PM

Where are you located?
Have you tried to use paypal instead of a credit card for your first purchase?