Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Adventure Shop (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure-shop/)
-   -   My email has changed but I can't update it (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure-shop/28903-my-email-has-changed-but-i-cant-update.html)

Raif Sevrance 04-18-2011 11:13 AM

My email has changed but I can't update it

I recently purchased Black Mirror III but the confirmation email was sent to an old school email I used to open the account but is no longer active. I tried to update my details to the new email address but every time I try it only says "Error". Anyone know how to successfully update your email address? I tried firefox and IE to no avail.

3rdFloor 04-18-2011 07:57 PM

I'm currently having the same problem; the email I used to initially register the account cannot be changed. So for the time being, I'm not purchasing any more games from this service.

Raif Sevrance 04-19-2011 05:30 AM

I've put in 3 tickets but haven't gotten a response yet. Hopefully they'll get back to me soon. I wish I would have been smart enough to realize that the site was malfunctioning before I spent money on a game.

Damon 04-20-2011 12:59 AM

Hello,

I will try to get an answer from our tech support on this issue as it has been reported to us on seperate note.

Please send me your details by PM so I can take care of it.

Thanks,

Damon

Raif Sevrance 04-20-2011 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damon (Post 578542)
Hello,

I will try to get an answer from our tech support on this issue as it has been reported to us on seperate note.

Please send me your details by PM so I can take care of it.

Thanks,

Damon

Was able to send in a PM.

Thanks!

Raif Sevrance 04-21-2011 02:26 PM

E: Hey! This post gave me enough posts to PM! Yay!

Damon 04-21-2011 11:10 PM

I will ask technical support to get back to you personally, and to make things happen !!!!

Raif Sevrance 04-22-2011 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damon (Post 578650)
I will ask technical support to get back to you personally, and to make things happen !!!!

You are awesome Damon. All is well with the world once again.

Thank you!

Damon 04-27-2011 08:40 AM

I am glad to hear that everything is running smooth for you now !

Damon

Guildenstern 10-04-2011 02:00 PM

I have essentially the same problem as the opening poster. I need to change my email because the one I used to register is now invalid, but when I try to do this I get the error message "The old password you have entered is incorrect." even if I enter the same password that I've successfully used to login. Does anyone know if it is currently possible to change your email?