You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Adventure Shop The Adventure Shop NEW site

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2011, 02:05 PM   #1
Adventure Shop

Default The Adventure Shop NEW site

Hi Folks,

A short message to tell you that we are pretty proud of our new design at The Adventure Shop.

The site comes with a new design, brand new features and cool stuff.

We hope that you'll love it.

Please post your feedbacks.

Damon
Old 03-27-2011, 10:23 AM   #2

I really like the new site design and features, especially the account page that prominently shows the download links and options. It also is a lot easier to browse titles now; less clutter and elegant navigation elements are superb improvements. Well done!

However, I recently changed my email address associated with my account (a week or two prior to the redesign) and I noticed I cannot log in with my new email address. The old one is still required for logging in. Is that a restriction or bug caused by the new site or has it always been like that? Most accounts I have allow you to permanently change your email settings.

Other than that, the Adventure Shop has come a long way since its inception in 2007. Keep it up!
Old 03-30-2011, 02:35 PM   #3

i like the new look, very snazzy and slick.

However i was disapointed that efforts were not taken to correct faults that occured last time the store was updated when people lost game links/downloads from games that they had ordered prior to the update, i know for one that i have ordered more games from the store than what it currently states
Old 04-12-2011, 01:53 AM   #4

I bought "Black Mirror 2" yesterday, and all worked fine, both with downloading, and activation

However, I am having problems downloading "Black Mirror 3", getting a server error when attempting to download. This happens with the automatic downloader, and also, in my attempts to do it manually..

It seems that there is no way now to send an email to "customer support" anymore, since there is no contact info given in the "support" section of the site. Has that option been discontinued?
Old 04-12-2011, 06:23 AM   #5
Hopeful skeptic

There's no email anymore, it seems, but there's still a contact form page. Open the appropriate category on their support page, then click the "Ask a question" tap in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.