You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Adventure Shop support response time

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2010, 01:41 PM   #1

Default support response time

I was just wondering if anyone knew on average how long it takes Adventure Shop to respond to a support request or if a confirmation email is supposed to be sent. I'm thinking with the holidays they might be short staffed and I don't want to bug them -- it's only been two days but I didn't get a confirmation email so I don't know if they even received my request.

Thanks!
Old 01-02-2011, 02:15 PM   #2
fov
Rattenmonster

I don't know how long it usually takes them, but during the holidays it probably takes longer than usual. Have you heard back yet?
Old 01-02-2011, 09:22 PM   #3

No, not yet and I'm a tiny bit frustrated since this was one of the games I looked forward to playing over my vacation. But I emailed them on December 28 so technically it's only been two business days. I'll be patient a while longer and if I don't hear back by the end of this week, I'll try again.

Thanks for replying!
Old 01-03-2011, 01:52 PM   #4
Adventure Shop

Hi tangerine,

Happy new year!
Did you you get a response from technical support?

If not, feel free to send me a PM with your details, a short comment about your current issue and I'll make sure you get answered.

Damon
Old 01-08-2011, 06:23 PM   #5

No, I never did get a response, but I figured out how to get the game to run so it's okay. I saw a post regarding another game but with a similar problem and tried one of the suggestions (turning off anti-virus software) and it worked.

I do have to apologize, though; in my first post I said I didn't get a confirmation message but looking back through my Inbox I saw that I did (230691-1293563779, if that matters).

Thanks for replying!
Old 02-24-2011, 10:44 PM   #6

I have this coming up when I try and log into my account on Adventure Game Shop......
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to us-adventureshop.gamesplanet.com.

Peer's Certificate has been revoked.

(Error code: sec_error_revoked_certificate)

* The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

* Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.