You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Adventure Shop No email at all when buying Runaway 3

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2009, 07:34 AM   #1

Cool No email at all when buying Runaway 3

Yesterday I bought Runaway 3 (A Twist of Fate) without creating an account and without using the download manager. The game and its patch are installed but the game requires a serial number to be started.

The problem is that I never received any serial number after my purchase, and since I didn't create an account I can't request it again, nor do I have any purchase number!
I used my normal "shop online" technique email address to buy the game:
[email protected]

This is a 100% valid email address, and the buying form didn't complain. I've tried logging in using the above address, as well as requesting a new password for it, to no avail. The money has been transferred.

How do I proceed?

Edit: I should add that I can log in to the shop just fine without the above trick, but neither this nor my previous (long time ago) purchase show up.

Edit 2: Got a very quick mail reply from support. The webshop software replaces "+" with " " (space), so the email address becomes invalid somehow. First time that happened, usually the trick either just works or the site claims that it´s an invalid address...

Last edited by Allan47; 01-01-2010 at 10:11 AM.
Old 10-06-2010, 02:33 AM   #2

This is a 100% valid email address, and the buying form didn't complain. I've tried logging in using the above address, as well as requesting a new password for it, to no avail. The money has been transferred.

SAMSAMEER