Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Adventure Shop (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure-shop/)
-   -   No activation code in email or in my account (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/adventure-shop/25799-no-activation-code-email-my-account.html)

USEYOURHEAD 11-11-2009 06:54 PM

No activation code in email or in my account

Come on you guys!! It should BE EASY to get the activation code after you take my money.

It's NOT in any email.
It's NOT in the My Account area.

Game: Culpa Innata : Uncut Version
Purchase number: 722644
Date: 11-11-2009 23:32
Amount: 19.99 USD
EMAIL - same as on this forum

If you are waiting to approve the credit card manually - or something - why not just let us know? Otherwise, I'm spending hours trying to figure out where in the world the activation key should be.

Just makes me not want to download or play anymore adventure games.

Ashtar1 11-11-2009 07:14 PM

The same thing just happened to me, for two games I purchased, Memento Mori and Return to Mysterious Island 2. Neither one of them displays a Activation code on my account page, or in the email that was sent after purchasing. I purchased via Paypal, but I had over $100 in my Paypal account so fund approval shouldn't have been an issue. I feel it's a problem with their online store. I'll be writing some emails soon to their support people, that's for sure!

Purchase number: 722668
Date: 12-11-2009 00:09
Amount: 49.98 USD

Ashtar

xdsjx 11-12-2009 02:10 AM

I've also got this issue. Just purchased Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper. I've sent an email to the support desk but thought I'd post here for more exposure.

Transaction number is 722664

I've already tried the "resend comfirmation email" and it just sent the same code-less email as I originally got.

My account page and the email contains two download links, one for the setup exe and one with the .bin file. I see other people commonly get a 3rd download link to the activation code.

mushikokr 11-13-2009 11:59 AM

same problem

Hi! I have the same problem! I purchased "Black Mirror" and no serial number was provided. I checked both my e-mail confirmation and the My Account section of the website.

My purchase number is 724323

What should I do??

thanks!
Mushikokr

rms59 11-14-2009 05:39 PM

I have the same problem. I just downloaded "Return to Mysterious Island 2" and no serial number or activation key. This was my first time here and it will be my last.

purchase 726003

If I don't get the key in a few hours I'm calling my charge card and cancel it.

Damon 11-16-2009 11:39 AM

Hi to all,

We sincerely all apologize for this issue.
I was away for the last few days, and I personally take care that all of you will receive a complete answer and feedback from our tech support.

Be assured, that we'll do our best to solve any open issue and to find a positive end to it.

Damon

Sanne 11-16-2009 04:26 PM

I'm having the same problem with 3 games now, the first whas: Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches (716165), this one whas solved after I sen't an e-mail.
Then there whas Ank (721604) and because I didn't receive an answer and I wanted to play the game, I sent a request for a new activation key. Whithout any excuses I did receive that key...

Now it's the same whit Ankh : Heart of Osiris (726097). I sent screenshots because it feeled as if they did'nt take me seriously. Still no answer.

Actually, this whas the reason I that I became a member here. Now that I see i'm not the only one I am feeling better (as creazy as it may sound).
I guess the support people are very busy solving the problems, but I really wan't to play Ankh - Osiris now so I'm gonna sent an other request for an "extra" key.:frusty:

abkcode 11-16-2009 08:42 PM

Purchase number: 728312

Date: 17-11-2009 03:41

Amount: 14.99 USD

Dracula 2 : The Last Sanctuary

ok it seems that this site has alot of problems .... i figured hey i can buy this game download it install it activate it and get to playing it with my wife ... since its one of the things we do to spend time together uninterrupted ... but no activation key nothing .... i checked my email i had the order information resent to my email thinking hey maybe somthing got messed up nothing .. ive sent 2 emails to support and still nothing ... if its not corrected soon .. i will have the order retracted by my cc company and report the site to bbb ....

mushikokr 11-17-2009 03:07 PM

Finally got my code...but now, I can't save :(

hi! Thank you so much for the activation code..however, when I try to play the game, it freezes every time I try to save. I tried completely uninstalling it from my computer and reinstalling it, but it still freezes when I try to save.

I am running the game on Windows Vista...I downloaded another game from the shop with no problems..ty for the help!

Kelly

misslilo 11-17-2009 10:46 PM

Try installing it in a different folder than Program Files - maybe in My Documents or something :)

Sanne 11-19-2009 12:04 AM

I don't know if the problem is solved in general, but I just ordered "Battle of the Gods" and yesss! received the activation key:)

Maybe because this time I did not change the lanquage in dutch at paypal?
Anyway, just wanted to let you know.