You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Adventure Shop If anyone from the Shop reads this, could you help me?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2009, 05:19 PM   #1

Default If anyone from the Shop reads this, could you help me?

Yesterday I bought The Lost Crown from the shop. It downloaded without any problems, but I cannot enter an activation code to activate the game, because I wasn't given a code either in the confirmation e-mail or in my personal account page in the shop. I e-mailed customer service twice (in case the first e-mail was lost) but so far, no luck. I can't play the game without that code.

Can anyone help me? I can give you additional info via PM. Thanks for your help!
Old 04-08-2009, 04:33 PM   #2

Two days and still nothing. My e-mails are not bouncing back, so I assume they have been received. I am trying to be patient, but it is very frustrating to receive such abysmal customer service.

How hard is it to simply send an e-mail with a code? How hard is it to include the code in the first place???
Old 04-08-2009, 10:52 PM   #3
Caffein Queen

Try looking again, because it should all be in your account.

Now Playing: World Of Warcraft (US)
Recently Finished: Too many Casual games
Waiting for: Lost Horizon + Gray Matter
Old 04-09-2009, 05:07 AM   #4

Like I mentioned before, the activation code was not in my account, and as of this morning, was still not in my account.

So, no, it is not in my account, regardless of whether or not it should be there.

But I received an e-mail this morning and the problem has been resolved. Thank you adventure shop.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:54 AM   #5
Adventure Shop

Hello Shaggy,

Could you please confirm that you received an activation code?
If not, I'll post you one in a PM.

What is the email address used for your purchase, as I need to track it first.

Thanks,
Old 04-10-2009, 06:09 PM   #6

Hi Damon,

I did receive the activation code - I had it all along! Iit was in the third of the three download files sent in the game order confirmation e-mail. I just didn't know that I needed to look in the files for the activation number.

I did receive an e-mail from the Shop telling me where to look for the code, and it was the correct code, and I was able to activate the game successfully. (So, maybe this can be improved for the future? To let other people know who download The Lost Crown that the activation code is a text file which is one of the download files provided in the confirmation e-mail?)

Thank you for your response. You have always been helpful and I appreciate that.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:24 AM   #7
Adventure Shop

Hi Shaggy,

I am glad that our tech support finally solved your issue.
I hope that you will enjoy the Lost Crown, this is a good game and the developerneed support form the community for its future project.

Damon