You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Adventure Shop More Credit Card problems...And no Response from Emails

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2009, 03:38 PM   #1

Default More Credit Card problems...And no Response from Emails

I've tried using three different credit cards to purchase games over the past five days (thought maybe it was an issue that could have been resolved over the weekend). The message is that the cards 'can't be verified'. All are Visa cards and one was used prior when I purchased 'A Vamypre Story'. I've sent three emails and NONE have been answered...not even an automatic response! It's pretty bad that I can only buy some games from the site but the site won't let me - I'd have gone to another site by now. I'm about ready to give up and contact the makers of the games....sorry to be this way but the level of customer service from Lezard Electronic is pretty bad - can't even give us a phone number so we can talk to an actual person!
I'd appreciate any help you can offer...and thanks for actually reading thru this mostly ranting post. : )
Old 03-25-2009, 03:16 AM   #2

Default And more.....

I finally got an email this morning - in response to the first email sent. States that sometimes there are problems with websites so I should try again - and contact them again if there are more problems. They haven't seen my other two emails yet I guess.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:49 AM   #3

Did you buy the game at last?
I have the similar problem and I have sent 2 emails and I haven't got any response.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:58 AM   #4

Default yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by baviary View Post
I've tried using three different credit cards to purchase games over the past five days (thought maybe it was an issue that could have been resolved over the weekend). The message is that the cards 'can't be verified'. All are Visa cards and one was used prior when I purchased 'A Vamypre Story'. I've sent three emails and NONE have been answered...not even an automatic response! It's pretty bad that I can only buy some games from the site but the site won't let me - I'd have gone to another site by now. I'm about ready to give up and contact the makers of the games....sorry to be this way but the level of customer service from Lezard Electronic is pretty bad - can't even give us a phone number so we can talk to an actual person!
I'd appreciate any help you can offer...and thanks for actually reading thru this mostly ranting post. : )
I have tried it with 2 different cards, but here it isnt working either, and i want this game so bad!!
Old 05-26-2009, 09:28 AM   #5
Jen

Did you put in the right birthdate? The first time I tried to buy from that site, I put in a false birthdate (because that is nobody's business but mine :p), and it didn't take my card. Then I made a new login with the right birthdate and tried the same card again and it worked fine.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:55 AM   #6
Adventure Shop

Due to a very high level of credit card frauds on the Adventure Shop, we have been advised to raise the level of security and authentification.
It might be too high at the moment, and we will revise it.

If you keep having problems using your credit car, we can whitelist it upon your request.

Another option is to use paypal which is now available on the Adventure Shop.

Damon