You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Adventure Shop Someone from AS needs to contact me....

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2009, 05:46 PM   #1

Angry Someone from AS needs to contact me....

I tried to download the Syberia Pack. Had trouble getting the exe file to download. Finally got it downloaded and tried to install the game only to find all the bin files corrupted.
Deleted all the bin files and tried to download them again. Now the download manager tells me that "Limit of connections to this server is reached" followed by "Cancelled" and the files will not download.
I have sent multiple requests for tech support since yesterday and have received NO response of ANY kind.

I'm finished messing with this. I want a refund. AS got thier money and I got a bunch of corrupted files, a bunch of hassle and aggrevation and absolutely NO tech support to try to resolve the problem. If I give instant payment for something I should not have to wait days and possibly weeks to get use of it and to have problems addressed.

I need to hear from AS within the next 24 hours.

And for anyone else trying to download this game online, I'd not advise using Legacy Games either although I have to say that at least I got relatively timely responses from thier tech support.

NoMore
Old 04-17-2009, 04:10 AM   #2
Adventure Shop

Dear NoMore,

First of all I would like to thank you for purchasing your game from the adventureshop.
I have to apologize for the issue you encountered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMore View Post
I tried to download the Syberia Pack. Had trouble getting the exe file to download. Finally got it downloaded and tried to install the game only to find all the bin files corrupted.
Deleted all the bin files and tried to download them again. Now the download manager tells me that "Limit of connections to this server is reached" followed by "Cancelled" and the files will not download.
I have sent multiple requests for tech support since yesterday and have received NO response of ANY kind.
The number of downloads is not limited and you can redownload the game as many times as you wish.
You probably had an issues with a large number of connections to our download servers.
Could you please confirm that you used the download manager and that you had no internet disconnection during your download?
Unfortunately part of tech support is located in Europe and they do not wark as late as 2 AM in the morning. You should receive an email from them shortly.

Quote:
I'm finished messing with this. I want a refund. AS got thier money and I got a bunch of corrupted files, a bunch of hassle and aggrevation and absolutely NO tech support to try to resolve the problem. If I give instant payment for something I should not have to wait days and possibly weeks to get use of it and to have problems addressed.
If the game has not been activated, we have no issue to refund you.
In order to process the refund, we would require to receive account information and email address used for purchasing the game.
Please send me a PM with information.

Quote:
I need to hear from AS within the next 24 hours.
;-)

Have a great W-E
Old 05-09-2009, 04:57 PM   #3

Default maybe you can help me???

Hi,

is there another address other than the [email protected]? I bought The Experiment, had nothing but issues trying to install it, worked all day trying to get it to work and never could resolve the issue. I finally gave up and requested a refund but every time I send an email to that contact address, it bounces back with this message:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mx1.ovh.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email protected]>:
user is over quota

I really just want a refund issued. Please respond?