You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Adventure Shop Customer of adventureshop opinion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2008, 04:31 PM   #1

Default Customer of adventureshop opinion

A customers comments about Adventureshop
I don't know what thread to respond this too so forgive me if I am responding in the wrong thread.

I just want to say I purchased The Westerner from adventuregameshop and it evidently is not compatible with Vista. However the tech support wrote me back and asked for me to send the Dx diagnostics to see if I had the recent one. I did so that was not the problem.

when tech could not offer any other suggestion the tech not only gave me a refund but for my trouble a free coupon for any game also. Adventureshop has been my favorite place to digital download and I have been a customer for close to 2 years now. Thanks for a great job Adventureshop, you have a satisfied customer.

I used to download from gamersgate and although their selection is huge, I found the customer support rude and tech support wasn't very helpful. Right now I am re downloading a game I had purchased from gamersgate before I found adventureshop.

Even though I have a download speed of 100 mgs I am downloading now at gamersgate at a speed between .14 and .21 kb ! This is rediculous.

I don't know if it is because I am redownloading a previous purchase that they just don't care but gamersgate sure has me on a slow bandwidth and never have I had this happen with adventureshop.

I like the personal touch Adventureshop gives their customers. They really do try hard to please when it comes to customer relations. I also find that adventureshop has faster download times.

Sherryah
Old 09-27-2008, 12:32 AM   #2
Freeware Co-ordinator

Since you had a positive experience with Adventure Shop I separated your post from the "Really disappointed" thread. By the sounds of it you're anything but really disappointed.
No Nonsense Nonsonnets #43

Cold Topic

A thread most controversial, that’s what I want to start
Full of impassioned arguments, of posting from the heart
And for this stimulation all will be thankful to me
On come on everybody it won’t work if you agree
Old 09-27-2008, 06:53 AM   #3
Adventure Shop

Hi Sherryah,

Thank you for your warm words.
It is nice and rare to hear such words.

We do care about our customers, and we do our best to help them as much as we can.
It sometimes works very well, but sometimes not.
In any case we care a lot.