You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2008, 09:15 AM   #1

Unhappy Billing Problem

Hi folks,
I've been having a problem ordering Dreamfall Each time I try to process my credit card, it says there has been a technical problem and my card has "not been charged".

My bank has contacted me about several (four total) attempts to charge my account. I have permitted the bank to keep one $19.99 charge, and submit a claim to you for the other three attempts to be refunded.

Although I have been charged, my list of purchased games does not include Dreamfall, and I have not been sent a confirmation, download link, or serial number.
I hope you can help me today (apr 2) with this, as I leave home tomorrow for more than one month.
Thanks very much
Dubmixer
Old 04-02-2008, 09:43 AM   #2
Hopeful skeptic

I'll make sure the Shop guys see this post, but I don't understand: you want to be refunded for three charges never made?
Old 04-02-2008, 10:00 AM   #3

Hi Jackal,
Thanks for attending to my problem.
Each time I attempted to purchase the product, it applied another charge to my card, while saying I was not charged.
Four charges came in, one was what I expected. The bank will make a refund claim for the other three charges.
The charges were made, but I never received the product. I'm still waiting for the confirmation email, download link and serial number.
Thanks again
Old 04-02-2008, 10:28 AM   #4
Adventure Shop

I have informed our technical support of this situation and I asked them to act urgently.
You should not worry about the fact that you have been charged several times, you will be refunded.
We wil also send you the download link.

I fully apologize for your bad customer experience as it is the first time it happens.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:32 AM   #5

Thanks very much for your attention.

I have another question, do your records show that I purchased the original "the Longest Journey" yesterday also?

I have received the confirmation email, download link and serial number for that purchase, but the game does not show up under "my downloads"

I used the same email for both purchases.
Thanks again.
Dubmixer
Old 04-02-2008, 12:09 PM   #6
Adventure Shop

I have a record of your purchase of yesterday for The Longest Journey, but no record for the sale of this day.
If you have troubles downloading the game, please send an email to the support. They will answer you and resolve both of your issues...
Could you please restart your download, as it should be resolved with the downloader we provide.
There is nothing more that I can do at the moment.

I sincerely apologize for this trouble, and hopefuly everything should be cleared tomorrow.