View Single Post
Old 12-19-2004, 07:23 AM   #5
cbminfo

Default Blackmoor review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger
And I will take this opportunity to mention that our review will be running next week.
I probably shouldn't be addicted to LauraMac's reviews. she gave csi miami a 2.5. But after playing csi miami, I'm even more addicted to her reviews. If she thought csi miami only deserved 2.5, [I gave it 5 out of 5 myself] and handed a 4.5 to blackmoor I now have blackmoor also and made it into the castle. And if it hadn't been for the familiarization section at bootup for a new game, I probably would have never even opened her suitcase.

So far I'm 0 for 0 with blackmoor. I see a repeat of my experience with Deja Vu. Never got a block from home.

Though I would say the harder it is to solve, the better it is, though I'm not real sure I now like the idea of having to finish it in 25 hours. I've already used 12 hours just by arriving at midnight.

My next gripe about it would be.. That it's popularity has turned the google search for the real blackmoor castle into a nightmare of useless pages dedicated to Nancy Drew at Blackmoor manor. Prime time for a school teacher to assign a history report on the real blackmoor manor. Closest I got to finding more info on the real castle was a link to the Blackmoor country club.