View Single Post
Old 11-19-2004, 01:42 PM   #1
gillyruless

Default The "Thanks, you guys rock!" Thread

I have accidentally discovered AG while web surfing at work on a very boring day. Since then, every single day, the first thing I do when I get to work in the morning is with a steaming cup of coffee in my hand, firing up my browser to visit AG. Admittedly, this can be a bit hazradous as having hot coffee come out of your nose can be a very treacherous experience (damn you for being so funny and making me laugh out loud when I'm trying to drink hot beverages!).

Thanks to AG and every one on the AG staff, now I start out many of my days moved, entertained, and a little bit smarter about my favorite past time, playing adventure games.

So I'm sending out a big thanks, a hug, and a to everyone who makes AG possible. You guys are one of a kind and thanks to you and AG, my life is a little bit richer and happier!

I'd like to especially single out my favorite staff members and show my appreciation for their contribution to the site in general and of course the forum:

Trep - for being smart, funny, and responsible for most of my morning coffee mishaps. Thanks to you, some people at work may suspect I'm a closet gay! All because I told them I met an interesting person online and called you a hottie while showing them your picture from ego...

Kirk - for being wise and patient, and this may sound a bit funny, but for being a teacher. I wish I had a teacher whom I can talk to about adventure games when I was wee lad.

fov - for being caring and helpful (Go to the Hints Requests and Technical Problems forum and try to count how many threads she has responded to. I think I lost the count at 50. ) and for being our forum mom who straighten us out when we get into trouble on the forum.