View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 12:43 PM   #58
ConcreteRancor
No justice. Only me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by log p
HK-47 is returning for KOTOR 2 as is the other druid...ya know the R2 ripoff that just beeps and bloops...i think it could be eliminated since it is a character i never played except to get into the sith base where it was necessary...im sure everyone else feels the same way...HK was awesome...not a sellout to the jedi cause like canderous can become but a hardcore kill everyone, meatbag bane
Okay, yes, HK-47 is the greatest droid ever created in the Star Wars universe. This I agree with, and you've made my day by letting me know he'll be in KOTOR 2.

HOWEVER... R2 ripoff? You realize that the game is set 4000 years before Episode 1, right? I thought it was obvious that the T-series was intended to be an early model of astromech, and therefore a precursor to the R-series. (a.k.a. R2-D2) Of COURSE T3 is similar to R2, he's technically R2's grandfather.

Geeking out aside, I don't like hearing people rip on my man T3. He's my go-to computer hacker.