View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 08:06 PM   #56
Crunchy in milk
delusions of adequacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConcreteRancor
Spoiler:
It's not that I didn't take the time out to do it, it's that I didn't know how, and thought wrongly that I could complete it later. Add to that that I'm playing a male character, so somehow I don't think Carth would react well to "a little leg."
Spoiler:

I'm not so sure, you might still remind him of his dead wife

As a man, no matter how evil or good you play you will never get the chance to kill Carth so you did the right thing in moving on. The only reason to even talk to him is if you're female and want to twist him so tight he snaps. Yeah his dialogue is now stuck in that loop, think of it as his only way of dealing with his life which is now totally destroyed. He lost his son twice now. And this time by your hands. All you had to do to save Dustil was break into the Sith leader's bedroom two doors down and open a locked chest that only appears after you convince Dustil not to turn you in, but to give you time to find some evidence to convince him to leave.

Carth's not much use on the forgotten world and zero use on the Death Star.. oh I mean the Star Forge Having difficulty talking to you doesn't prevent him from speaking his cutscene lines so just leave him on the ship to dwell on his crushed hopes and dreams.