View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 05:33 AM   #53
ConcreteRancor
No justice. Only me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchy in milk
Spoiler:

Considering he's messed up about his past, Dustil was Carth's little ray of hope. Save him and he can move on with his life. But you didn't take the time out from your quest to save him (a very simple procedure) and instead forced a situation that resulted in his death... I'm sure Carth will perk right up if you show him a little leg... No wait, its over. Go back to an earlier a save or move on with your life.

Dustil is worth saving even if you're playing as a cold hearted bitch. Should you ever for a moment dream of killing Carth, wooing and betraying him later is the only way... otherwise he runs like a pansy.
Spoiler:
It's not that I didn't take the time out to do it, it's that I didn't know how, and thought wrongly that I could complete it later. Add to that that I'm playing a male character, so somehow I don't think Carth would react well to "a little leg." The weird part about what's going on with him now is that I'm on the unnamed planet, and still, whenever I talk to Carth and say "Do you want to talk?" he'll reply with, "No, I just want to get Dustil out. There must be something here in the Academy that can convince him to leave." Uh, Carth, dude, look around you. This look like the academy to you?