View Single Post
Old 08-14-2004, 10:24 PM   #48
Crunchy in milk
delusions of adequacy

Mission's outfit looked the best of all the chicks in KOTOR 2, but more attractive was her attitude. She had thoughts, she spoke her mind, she was a little naive. Bastilla was plain looking, uptight, overbearing, and If you romanced her and she whipped off her duds... ew look at the mold on her knickers. Juhani was a grumpy dyke.

The Carth romance in Kotor is equally shocking, the brainstorm must have been 'Chicks like guys who apologise heaps, lets have him be a whiny git who starts every second sentence with "I'm sorry I'm a guy" and then his totally hot come on to indicate he's ready for skirt is "You remind me of my dead wife"... I'll bet he says that to all the chicks.

If anything I was more excited when I learned the sequel to Kotor was being farmed out. I knew the tech was already in place for a great game, and now there was the added bonus of new writers. Maybe we'll get some decent dialogue this time. At least one of the romance options appears to be like an adult Mission, she may not be a twilek but she's not afraid of her opinions and she's no goody-two-shoes Jedi.