View Single Post
Old 08-12-2004, 05:06 AM   #36
ConcreteRancor
No justice. Only me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
Am I the only one who found the level design TERRIBLE? The game was brilliant, but it was far too easy to get lost. Which is a shame, really, because it means I've still only reached the cloud city all this time later.
I thought the level design could have been better, but in the opposite direction, because I found the levels very linear. I want to see Jedi Knight 3 be more like Deus Ex, where you can get by obstacles in a variety of ways, and how you did that would affect your force alignment. If you made it through the level relying on force persuasion and force stun to complete your objectives with a minimum of blood loss, you'd get a massive boost towards the light side. If you charged in lopping off heads and going out of your way to kill, dark side for you! (That doesn't mean that you couldn't still fight your way through if you were a light sider, it just means that you couldn't be gratuitous.)