View Single Post
Old 08-09-2004, 06:37 AM   #24
ConcreteRancor
No justice. Only me.

Yeah, but pushing dark jedi over cliffs never got old for me. Possibly the MOST entertaining way of disposing of a single enemy is gripping them, then doing a third-level force jump and dropping them at the height of your leap. You land just in time to see them hit the ground with a crunch.

It's true though, that the dark side path was a lot harder in general, although it compensated by having an easier final boss. It's probably on purpose that LA made the dark side path less entertaining, so that they'd lead more players towards the "right" storyline. I have to say it was a lot of fun in the Sith Temple level to run around with my tiny army of jedi knights and getting into royal-rumble-style saber battles.

And what was interesting to me was that the hardest enemies in the game for me weren't even jedi. They were the Dark Troo- I mean, ROCKET Troopers. Those guys were a pain in the ass when they were alone, never mind more than one of them.