View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 07:59 PM   #141
bulak

What is wrong with people like this? You couldn't have been more disrespectful. These persons you call 'zombies crawling out of their graves', were working hard and creating a genre that would be one of the most loved forms of art, while you were wetting your diapers.

A few months ago, adventures were dead with apparently no chance of recovery. But then, like a miracle, old guys from LucasArts decide to make a NEW game in a NEW way! And the idea spreads all over classic game creators, like a dream come true. Everything a child from the 80s and early 90s would wish. I thought I'd go to my grave and wouldn't see a new game from these guys.

And then, everything is great and after a totally new and promising form of game funding, some people just begin ranting about the situation as if beggars were bothering him for money! Go figures.

Nobody is forcing you to donate or even read news about Kickstarter projects. You can totally ignore something if you feel "fatigued". I really don't understand what is the point of this topic.