View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 01:12 AM   #127
Foinikas

Quote:
Originally Posted by inm8#2 View Post
There's that anger again.

It's clear you don't really fathom what's going on, because you're blaming developers for seeking alternate means for funding their games when, in your words, "companies stopped helping good creators make good games." What else do you expect these game creators to do? Sit around and wait for these companies to change their minds? Why be passive when they can be proactive and make their games with a better method and avoid all the interference and complications from a publisher?

That's like being angry at someone for shopping for groceries at Store B because Store A is closed. It's not their fault Store A is closed. And you know what? It looks like Store B offers some things that Store A doesn't offer.

You want to go protest all the companies that don't support adventure games? Go ahead. But the rest of us are embracing this new form of crowd-funded game development as a more viable solution versus posting angrily on web forums and cursing the sky.

Your viewpoint on this is irrational, and your anger towards developers using kickstarter is misplaced. Until you have a better, practical solution, stop complaining.

Dude I am not angry,stop saying that all the time.I didn't say that kickstarter is a bad idea either,what I am saying is that it's unusual and that players shouldn't be paying money to get games made.Companies and the creators should be paying the money and not the players.That's what I've been saying.