View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 07:04 AM   #935
DustyShinigami
The Quiet One

Quote:
Originally Posted by fov View Post
I was listening in on the recording as it happened, and no one could figure out what that was. They tried restarting the call but it didn't go away. The guy who helped clean up the audio (Luke from Just Press Start) thought it might be someone with a *very* sensitive microphone moving around in their computer chair. He did the best he could to clean it up - it sounded worse before his efforts!
Ahh, I see...

Quote:
At one point when they were trying to figure out what was happening with the audio, Dean said my name and I just about swooned.
Was that during an edit?

Quote:
Not sure if this part has been posted yet - but Jane makes a comment about how Gabriel is known for his white shirt and blue jeans. Apparently white and blue clothing are off limits when you're using a blue screen! Which is why he ended up with a green shirt and black jeans. That was interesting to me, I never thought about it before...
I don't recall hearing about that, so I'm guessing it's in the third video...?
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour