View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 12:45 AM   #12
GWPGearWorx
Developer

Hello All;

Thank you for showing your support with all of the comments, it really means a lot to see that this game is catching your attention.

Depending on the kind of response I get from the community / public with this title, will help determine if the demand is big enough for these types of games. If it is, then I will green light a new 2D or 3D Adventure game within my company. Case Files: DFA is a personal solo project, as the rest of my team are working on our other game titles (http://www.gearworxprod.com) We have a couple announced games and a couple under wraps, once a couple of these titles have been released, and the work load is lightened, that is when I will decide which path to take. However from what activity I have seen on this site and others, the demand is there, which is fantastic!

Anyway more media for this game coming at you soon.

Thanks again.

@Zenger: I can not reply to your PM until I have some more posts under my belt as I am a new member here. I have contacted the ops of this site to see if they can enable my PM privileges. I will respond as soon as that happens.