View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 02:14 PM   #135
Kolorabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooFX View Post
Well I'll be donating for sure.
Just have to figure out whether I can gather enough coins from my "soon-to-be-smashed" piggy banks to pledge a wishful 250$ or will I have to settle with the 150$ pledge instead.
You can freely change the amount and reward selection after pledging. Since keeping up the momentum is probably a good thing for the campaign right now (as it might get it more press attention et.c.) maybe it'd be a good idea to pledge the minimum amount now and then up it later if you decide you can afford it. That was what I decided to do anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantera
Digital download of the Tex games are about 40$ on their own, and the casual games are about 6$ per game..!
Yeah, it's awesome. I was hoping they could cut some kind of deal with GOG about the old games. And I'm sure GOG gets a lot of positive attention and new customers because of it. So it's a win-win situation for both GOG and Big Finish.

I always knew I would be pledging much more to this campaign than any other, but all the rewards makes it seem less like a donation and more like a very good deal.

Last edited by Kolorabi; 05-15-2012 at 02:21 PM.