View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 07:53 AM   #114
Kurufinwe

I'm eager to get more details about the whole real-time 3D aspect of the game. Because that can cost an awful lot of money if they don't want their game to look hopelessly antiquated. Hopefully, we'll get more details at some point.

(I wouldn't be worried about the whole DRM thing. They put all the previous Tex games on GOG, so they don't seem to be DRM freaks. They probably just forgot to mention it. The DLC thing doesn't sound good, but I'm sure we'll get some more info soon.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
Anyone who doesn't give to this has no right to call themselves an adventure game fan.
Oh, shut up. The constant Thought Police raids on these Kickstarter threads are beyond annoying. If people don't want to back your pet project, it's fine. If they want to state on these forums that they're not backing it, it's fine. And if they want to say why, even in a non-constructive way, it's fine too. No one gets to decide who's a "true adventure fan" and who isn't. (And I was among the first backers for Tex.)
Recently finished: MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst [+], The Walking Dead, ep. 1 [+++], Gray Matter [++]