View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 11:32 AM   #2
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

I'll just continue working my way through my backlog. I don't really care whether thy fit the summer mood or not.

On the DS I'm playing Again, and then I'll play Time Hollow, Jake Hunter Detective Story: Memories of the Past and Another Code. After that I will probably replay the Phoenix Wright games. That should last me well through the summer on the DS.

On the PC I'm currently playing King's Quest VI and Escape from Monkey Island. EfMI is a bit on the backburner until I get a KQ overdose. After that I'll be playing the Gabriel Knight games (for the first time!!! ) and The Last Express (for the first time!!! ). That'll take me a while too, I reckon.