View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 12:14 PM   #883
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mart
@ shezcrafti I guess your referral to the word concept is some kind of a joke, for otherwise it would be silly.
Ok, can someone explain this to me, please, because I was kind of agreeing with shezcrafti...

I know next to nothing about creating graphics, but I figured that 'concept art' is just a still of what the game *will* look like, and not necessarily what the game actually *does* look like.
I also figured they didn't use hand-painted concept art as the actual backgrounds for a game (no matter how high-quality it is) because it's just that: a still. No option for trees blowing in the wind, or grass rustling, or clouds passing, or any other type of movement in the background. Hence why they render all that...
Please correct me if I'm wrong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPtimist View Post
I really want us to beat 450

Orchestrally recorded theme FTW!

Not to mention everything else that'll be included
^ This.