View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 08:49 AM   #1
Adventurere No.1
Advie.1

Default A Request/Permission of Mods. (a legitimacy issue)

i notice all the time posters ask about , where can i get that and from where i can buy this English Version and That GOG is not really covering all the Classic Adventures that were ever released.

someone asks where can i Get woodruff Game and i use PM method but not everyone gets the advantage of this Question.

surely we are not going to talk about Torrents or any other illegal resources but i know lots of abandonwares sites which covering a lot ,
and they are not legal (but i can not be really sure)..

and apart from the Classic Treasures even new games all not all available at Adventureshop ,there are another venues too , and the goes for the hard copies like those from Amazon ; there are Amazon /US/EU/UK and some person can get lost and another would know exactly the link and from where he/she would order it.

at the end something like a community that targets giving players the chance to guide others and chance for all to ask about where to purchase/get ,Rare/Versions/Patches... copy of some games, instead of making a thread for each request.

well this is just an idea came to me upon being able to find some games that some players mentioned they can not get ,Like Big Red Adventure, Woodruff Adventure, Innocent until Caught ... and some others

i wish you guys can tell me if it acceptable to start such thread and about these things and links that should not be encountered/mentioned within .....in case of it is OK at the 1st place.

Last edited by Adventurere No.1; 05-09-2012 at 01:35 PM.