View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 12:36 AM   #7924
Little Writer

So I finally got around to playing Mata Hari. That constant train travelling is driving me nuts. And I know I could just ride the express trains but I've developped some sort of personal vendetta against those enemy agents.

Also, who's idea was it to also drag the conversation topics onto people? What happened to the good old just clicking them?

I like the game though. It's interesting, not really difficult, good material for me right now. Having some trouble with convincing Mercedes, though. Mata says I need something extra but I have no idea what or where to look for it. Guess I'll have to ride some more trains then ...

After this one I'll probably play So Blonde. Got lots of games lined up, including the Broken Swords series. But I'm actually looking for something of the same caliber as Gray Matter. I was so in love with that one ... It's the last game I actually bought in a real store, and there's just something about a hardcopy version of a game ... (the last game before that I bought in a store was Runaway, to give you an idea how rarely good games show up on those shelves).

Just finished:Jurassic Park, Mata Hari
Playing now:Assassin's Creed 2, So Blonde
To be continued:Final Fantasy 13