View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 09:35 AM   #49
Adventurere No.1
Advie.1

i hope the upcoming upgrades would have a bigger space for the Indies and the freewares ,

what 1st comes to my mind, that i hate this show/hide freewares at the review section, here i am looking at it and looking for a review section dedicated for/to Freewares only!,

because this show/hide option, when i try to go through all the reviews, it gets messy and i get totally lost, i start to have no idea what was hidden and what that is shown!

2nd mustn't of course be all reviewed (i know how hard even impossible to do so).. but an organized list with only the details of the games (Name/Developer/Year...maybe Link to Download/Buy)

i know surly that i can go through those Following freeware Links and start to search for my needs though every month/year releases (but the truth is sometimes i do not know what am i looking for in the 1st place)

i know i being kinda greedy but maybe all those updates/upgrades shouldn't be powered all at once, (i don't know but maybe that is what you Guys are planning ,already) ....

P.S: i ain't complaining here i am just trying to be useful to something that i get much use from/of.

Last edited by Adventurere No.1; 05-03-2012 at 09:46 AM. Reason: typo