View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 08:37 AM   #753
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by inm8#2
No remakes or upgrades. Let each game stand on its own to mark the era from which it came. GK1 w/o the pixel hunting of the background isn't GK1, for example.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense Degree
Let's move forward and see more brilliant games from JJ, whether in the GK series or otherwise. We should celebrate JJ in the present without the mourning for the past that seems so prevalent. The 90's were great and we can still enjoy the games from there but we should look to the 2010's now for new games rather than trying to retrospectively extend the 90's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael1123
Yeah, the only advantage I see for the remakes is it could be a good way to draw in new fans. Personally I'd much rather see new games. I love all 3 GK games as is.
^ These.

And I STILL have to play the originals...
But look! What new title has appeared in my signature as "Next in line"??? Could it be???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolith
Thats just like saying Dark Knight shouldn't be made since it was written long ago.
Wut? How does that analogy even work? You're not even staying within the same medium!