View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 06:11 AM   #1
Adventurere No.1
Advie.1

Default Freewares Gems (an Optional List?)

i had not been into freeware Adventures or being a even a fan .
but at the last 4-5 years something about them had changed,(shinned) something very intriguing and the fact that i found my self getting drawn by them even more than the usual commercial ones.

following the monthly updates for Mr.Steve became a priority for me... though the games there aren't really much reviewed, not rated, missing that Pros and cons BOX and above that (for me) a confirmation or a notice about a voice acting included or not..

its so hard to search and track back the good freewares i missed in last 4 years or so mayhap more !, i don't know actually when did freewares became such valuable or even noticeable (a scene), not just some tries from some amateurs from time to time...

i would like to request of you Guys and i hope Mr.Steve would appreciate to make Something like a list ,or anything about the best 100s Freewares of all time ,even help me (and others interested as well) to find those Freewars gems
which no body actually care to mention them or talk about the way they deserve .

in a short term, i want to put my hand of every good freeware that was made!, since ever. they still always seem to have that dedication i felt at the time of Sierra's... especially that they are for free, which mean that they are only motivated by the passion of their developers toward the scene ..

Last edited by Adventurere No.1; 05-02-2012 at 12:06 PM.