View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 02:07 AM   #1715
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

The Curse of Monkey Island - 5 / 5 (replay)

It was an actual replay this time - I "replayed" Monkey Island 1 and 2 already, but those were the Special Editions from a few years back, not the original ones. This time around I replayed the original game, the game I consider to be the best adventure game of all time.

And the replay didn't disappoint. CMI was as funny as I remember, with a great graphical style (I very much love those cartoony graphics) and some of the best characters ever created (including THE best character ever, Murray!).
I had a blast replaying this, and it strenghtened its position as my favourite game of all time. Seriously, the only thing I would change in this game, is adding even more Murray...

Best game ever, imo. From the opening conversation between LeChuck and Elaine to the Barbershop Quartet, from Kenny, the budding young entrepreneur to Murray the Demonic Skull, this was one hilarious gag after another. Now let's all sing along: "A pirate I was meant to be! Trim the sails, and roam the sea!"...