View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 05:26 AM   #7
Adventurere No.1
Advie.1

i could have chosen the 70's and 80's , 90 as decade and so on.. but i see the history of adventure had nothing to do with those number. like if you say the 70's ; there were no adventures before 76... and if i said the 80's it can not be taken as one whole era by it self as the last 3-4 years of the 80's were so far different from its start plus especially when Lucasarts was joining the scene ,

new elements and options appeared at the those last 3-4 years from taken adventure away of Text Phaser Control to point and clicks of the mouse and also the appearing of changes to the verbs and using the Look/Examine and Action/take with the left and right clicks of the mouse instead, which had a great impact over bringing and drawing lots of new fans of the genre as this genre before that ,looked at/considered to be like something for the geniuses only..

many other things through the decade that i would like it to be discussed here as Mr.Steve said this hasn't to be just poll it could bring up more Infos/details/experiences and more points of view..

so that is why i saw the adventuring games time would/should splits at such way

Last edited by Adventurere No.1; 04-29-2012 at 06:09 AM.