View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 05:51 PM   #16
skeeter_93
UnseenUniversity Graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toefur View Post
That's an interesting point. I was in the US back in January/February and we stock a *lot* of PC games here, so I kind of assumed that there would be a large selection in the US. I went to a few Gamestops, and couldn't believe the lack of selection in titles - especially PC.

I went to one Gamestop and all it had were a handful of old PC games, I'd say no more than 10 total. I thought that was strange.
I thought the same thing when I went to the UK. With a lot of adventures made in Europe, I expected the shelves to be full of games... but I didn't find much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toefur View Post
There is probably no other store that merchandises all their adventure games together in a prominent position like this; but all of these titles should be stocked at all EB Games stores throughout Australia.
My EB's are sad places... I go in to my local once in a couple of months, but have given up looking in game shops for the most part. A quick Q, does yours stock Nancy Drew? I always used to get them from there, but i haven't seen them in a couple of years.