View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 04:43 AM   #7
Adventurere No.1
Advie.1

send me this link too Foinikas,please.

i think they love to make a hassle of everything the same as anything else in the world ,

remember that Cruise's famous dance on the winfrey's show and how was he criticized about it much as if he had committed suicide there or something ...

it is the same story from the end of the 90's (about Adventure Scene),...blah blah... the Williams sold Sierra ,Lucas stopped making Adventure Game , Adventures are dead...

OK....just a questions out of the blue , did Chelsea die after Mourinho's Departing ;no they are at the League Finales and Mourinho's Madrid is not.

they always forget about the new generation.a one guys there sitting with a big tommy and a big magazine wants to write an article , and how old is he ... and how many people younger out there he seems to forget of this new generation waiting for a tiny chance to do something/anything ..

i really had enough of that (Falling) of the adventure games ... as long there are people like use demanding it , even if there is no one single Adventure in the Market then Adventures are alive and big time kicking asses..
that is imo

Last edited by Adventurere No.1; 04-26-2012 at 07:06 AM.