View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 10:09 PM   #8
Adventurere No.1
Advie.1

AlternativA as jhetfield21 is something nice to start with if you are not into quite difficult game

A Vampyre Story is a must with all the humor , gameplaying and the characters in it

Art of Murder 1 is the best of the trilogy and i guess you shouldn't brother with 2nd and 3rd though that latter offers some decent game playing than than 2nd which was a big disappointment

Still life 1 and 2 and are different games .... if you played the 1st even 5 years ago it will make to difference to start the 2nd anytime but i must tell its a hell frustrating Adventure,over-usage of the inventory and its own style is a tiring that you can spend hours into it alone (inventory) as it has alone 3 or 4 interfaces/sections within from your messenger ,to some items the can be separated up to three or four others,and some notes , diaries analysis.. i tell i spent more time in the inventory section more than play with Mcpherson herself one of the most annoying main reason i didn't want to continue finishing it plus the camera's view and akward avatars movements and some timed sequences ... i wished they just sticked to the original style of the 1st as it was a real GEM.