View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 06:11 PM   #5
jhetfield21

i don't know if it's the same Art of Murder in big fish games but there are three Art of Murder games that are not HOGs..It's Art of Murder FBI Confidential,AOM Hunt for the Puppeteer and AOM Cards of Destiny.They are exactly like Still Life in terms of style.graphics or otherwise.I know there is a HOG AOM hence the doubt about big fish.

Also Sinking Island I finished recently.I think there is one major flaw in this game.When double clicking on a transition to another area it doesn't fast forward to the next area.In fact you watch Jack Norm jog to it.Other than that it was a classic Sokal experience with a bit of ingenuity in helping you get organised by introducing a kind of Personal Organiser.It was really helpful.I liked it and i'm sad there's not gonna be a sequel since White Bids doesn't exist anymore.Kind of tedious at first but gets a lot better after completing two pieces of the puzzle.

I also liked Alternativa.It was really easy for me to get into the game.Hoping for a sequel.

Nikopol was great in it's own right.You're gonna hear a lot of opinions on this.I for one really liked it(a fan of Sokal no doubt everyone has picked up on this by now).The story and visuals are really gripping.I also really liked the gui you had to work with.really simple and subtle.Great atmosphere.

Beneath a steel sky is one you should definitely finish.great story and fun dialogs mostly between the dynamic duo,Robert Foster and Joey.

Last but not least,you can't go wrong with Scratches.It's a great game and many of the guys are gonna back me up on this.