View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 08:02 AM   #13
TimovieMan
Filmfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adventurere No.1 View Post
i dont know how much you guys know about Facebook but i can tell it was the the 1st flame that started our 25th/ Jan revolution to take down the 30 years dictator H.Mobaruk , as also it was the only venue that wasnt or could not had been (at that time) under the surveillance of the Egyptian authority and the previous ruling system's Guard Dogs...
as the case with all the other communication tools ...

it is very powerful tool afterall anyways ,if all i what i wrote above would seem off topic
I agree that it's a useful tool, and I'm glad that it was one of the people's main weapon in the Arab Spring.

I just live in a country where Facebook is mostly used to annoy others with every little aspect of your life. That's what the forums are for, imo...