View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 03:13 PM   #20
Adventurere No.1
Advie.1

you have a point , many to say, but the issue maybe because the only Arab Muslim in these forums, and i feel i kindda being hated just for who i am .(or just paranoid) .

look i am a very friendly person and i see the most common theme here is the unfriendly one ,lots of mocking and disrespect ... but please dont take that as an excuse but i just felt trying to change that theme and surely it looked for everyone demanding , wanting attention..

but believe and i will say it straight Fuck me...i am no better,but these things like sometimes i feel that everyone against me is getting on my nerves big time ..... if i made a song for adventures then i m trying to take attention if i made an artwork as gift (which took me 3 days) i am demanding attention , how would anyone see it else way! i cant blame you or anyone here,

and if tell you i do this all because i see this site with all the members posts here (imo) missing a lot of things (activity)....would sound crazy, because i an new member,... yea maybe i should have acted didnt make so much posts in a such short while, but believe me Dan its just it being me ...

i tell you that this will be my last post/thread until god knows how long , i will only finish that Quiz that i am working on as promised because it will be hell damn waste of time after all the progress i reached so far

and like i said and assure that this will be my last thread/post until i can find a way the can be common ,appreciated and liked by other and doesn't have to be liked by me!!
i never wanted attention here like the little child you suggested maybe it looks this way, but i swear by ALLAH i only did what i felt without any thing more than feeling like filling the missing spots that i see in this great site and of course to express my self too ..

i am a musician and a famous one in Cairo i even have my own studio so claiming attention will not add to me or those childhood manners which are so far away from being me but as you said maybe if we can see each others face to face it would have been something else but here surely it looks nothing but some childhood demanding manners activity for the sake of it.

i know better now though i would like to quite from all that right now but like i told i worked too hard on that quiz that leaving it unfinished and forgetten about then later it would be/feels like nuthin at all .... so thanks dan and hope to catch you maybe later when i really have my mind set up