View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 02:15 PM   #19
ADan
overall swell guy

Advie, I hope you will not take offense if I give you the following piece of advice:

Grow the fuck up. (Pardon my French).

I know I could have reacted to any particular previous post of yours but please be sure that I've read most of them but just didn't feel like doing so (reacting to the posts, that is).

You come across as someone who craves attention (very much like a very young child) a little more than is healthy and then, when someone finally gives you their time, attention and yes, even affection you go on and spoil everything by misinterpreting or misrepresenting everything they might have said or rather what you might have understood which is quite often nothing like the things the respective posters were trying to convey. (Additionally it is not always easy to find out what you yourself are trying to say (and if I may say so it sometimes seems like you don't know yourself)).

Well, this might still be just a matter of misunderstanding due to a lack of sufficient knowledge of a foreign language for all involved. Still, if there's the slightest suspicion on your part that you might not have understood 100% what the other person was trying to say: please ask and don't go off on one of your rants.

In my personal book of online conduct what you're doing is nothing less than trolling. I could be wrong and I'm sorry if I am and if I have offended you.

I still think you're probably a wonderful human being and we all would have great fun if we met in person. But it's hard to fathom through simple posts on an anonymous website.

It's just that I think you'll have more fun and feel more accepted if you weren't so demanding. (Because you *will* be accepted more openly if you weren't so damn demanding).

(P.S.: Please note that I didn't go the easy way of simply putting you on ignore but if you go on presenting yourself as nothing but a petulant child I will with no further regret do so in a heartbeat).

I hope this wasn't too strong in expression and we still can live as equals if not friends. Have a nice night, cheers, Dan.