View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 08:29 AM   #15
chrissie

I don't think any new or recent game can be considered a 'classic' as it's time that gives a game that hono(u)r. A game that's enduringly popular, representative of it's era (not necessarily reflective of older style games) & fits the category will in my mind need at least 5 -10 years before it can be considered a classic after it's stood the test of time.

I agree with Ascovel in that games are being put forward that are traditional/old-school or 'good' but I think you can only ask what modern games might become classics! A lot of these games might not stand out in the future?

Adventurere, sorry another pan come your way You said yourself posters have the right to write & express whatever they think - you've said what you think & Ascovel wrote what they think so what's the problem? The 'stop' as I understand it is a figure of speech & why should they avoid the thread if they have an opinion? and why do you have to suggest they don't post in such small writing instead of being completely upfront! Also why do you keep putting in links to peoples profiles????