View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 08:01 AM   #17
Adventurere No.1
Advie.1

Statues so far,
i am long way through it already quiz, and without any mean for giving credits to myself , it looks very very promising
(the atom bomb is about to blow. I have now more tools than just a that screwdriver)
thanks zobraks (though i know whatever i say you doesn't matter, which is why i ought to just let it be )but i had put my hands on many tools now and yet more trying to ..

so far that the Quiz theme/style is going to be like that:
2 posts each with 100 screenshots
one indoors/things will content mainly screenshots (People ,ncps, heroes ,inventories,Walls,Chairs,tables .....etc), the other Locations/Views will content of (Buildings,entrances,airports,skies,deserts ....etc)

i am working very hard on this quiz from searching,images careful selection , to editing , to make it such a unique one as i wish it to be and i all that i hope that i would not get it screwed (as the previous) due some silly thing/rule that i do or miss .
i see really some active posters here aware and good at these quizzes matters like,
Gabe, chrissie , sweetDalilah, Diego , MoonBird, Oscar ,Movieman , Hands free ,Trunkyo. ... whom their post and comments count for me.
anyways
i will be posting this thread/Quiz (if god wills) Next Friday 27th, hope it would be worthy after all.