Thread: Login Issues
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 01:57 PM   #2
Tfog

Default It's official. I've completely lost it.

Just got and email from "support" asking for the email address I used when subscribing.

FAN-f***-tastic.

Why didn't I think of that? Using the email address that I used to subscribe to log in the site I was trying to access. Because I am obviously a COMPLETE idiot that was using some other email address. IN FACT i just prefer to access sites by typing in random digits.

It adds an aura of surprise.

Maybe I'm thinking about this wrong. . . Maybe I as an Adventure fan I should be treating this as a test, no a quest. I am now going to dredge the internet. Looking for hotspots, hovering my mouse over maps of islands. Trying the find the the one PIXEL that reads: ONE TRUE EMAIL ADDRESS.

Or maybe I should explore the webpages of the world's largest ball of twine in Cawker City, Kansas or Gator Golf (not Florida, Fayetteville get it right ). Maybe if I hit my golf ball at just the right point . . maybe one of the real african animals will spit it out.

What am I thinking? This is crazy . . . I'm never going to find it that way. I should just buy real cubic zirconian and get a crowbar with gum on the end and break into a madman's basement to take a Port-a-Potty back to the signing of the declaration of independence . . oops I mean signing up for adventure gamers account. sheesh.

LOOK AT: this email: *******@gmail.com "it an email address."
(ooh, this game is a talkie!)

USE: email address to LOGIN to Adventure Gamers. "We could not find your account with your email, please provide us with the email address you have entered when subscribing."

HINT: Maybe the reason that I can't login to my account and that you can't find is the same.

BIGGER HINT: Maybe there is some connection between the two?

BIG DAMN HINT: Maybe my account got deleted?

of course the real question is:

QUIT: y/n?

Forget it. Forget it. I'm just going to take up another hobby. Steampunk . . . I could build a train out of clockwork and look for mammoths. They're out there you know. . . In The Great White North.

edit: to take out my real email address. I realized post rant that maybe I shouldn't just post my email for everyone and by everyone I mean spambots.

Last edited by Tfog; 04-18-2012 at 02:31 PM.