View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 06:47 AM   #1
Adventurere No.1
Advie.1

Default Next Quiz :May I have a Match! ...Need Advices/Help while working on IT

i would like to get some advices for my upcoming quiz ,

the quiz well be a simple mitch matching idea, but surely the quiz itself not gonna be simple or easy at all .

so this is what i am planning and already working on.
there will be a post 1st with 150 Adventure Box Cover Images that will be followed with another post with 100 images/scene of those Games (Inventory,People,walls,chairs beds,View ....anything i can get my hand on)

covers will be numbered with Prime Ones the , Images (of the games) will be numbered with Composite ones.

The Rules which are that what is troubling me.. this what i think of..so far:
1- the round will end after 50 guesses , surely includes the wrong and the repeated ones.

2- in case of guesses exceed the 50s and still not the correct guesses nad confirmation for the first round posted yet!, eventually will be added to the next round.

3.four guesses per round.

4. results of each round will have the players names,correct answers accompanied with the Cover and the Scene Image numbers a they matched.

5. Not allowed posting anything that directed to other players answers (wrong and right) and stuff like these will all be posted at the end of each round ....if someone guessed/made a wrong match , just make another post with what you think is correct.

6 avoid any comments concerns the quiz flaws or wrongness , that is why i started this thread ... any idea or any advise will be taken into consideration here until the quiz starts.

SO please who had any suggestion , ideas or even a correction that would help me ,
and make this Quiz better. i will be glad to hear it.

here is a sample or who i see the quiz ..... (surely those will will not be included at the QUIZ itself, they are so easy, but they to give the picture)

and zobraks try to not be stingy with me and offer your advices
Attached Images

Last edited by Adventurere No.1; 04-18-2012 at 08:14 AM.