Thread: Login Issues
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 12:29 PM   #1
Tfog

Default Login Issues

I haven't played adventure games for a while . . but today I decided to look up whats new and for the life of me, I cannot login or retrieve my password.

Every time I try to retrieve my password I get an invalid email response.

I know that this email is the correct email because when I search my email archives I find dozens of emails between me and support over the years. (Including a rather patronizing one reminding me that emails are case sensitive.)

I have had problems with login in the past, but I got around it by logging into the uk version of the site. But this time, I tried the us, uk, eu and just the plain games planet with no luck.

I want to support adventure shop because they seem like a big sponsor of this site. But honestly I don't have this problem with GOG, steam or telltale. Even if I haven't been active on the site for a while. Retrieving a password is easy.

I'm sure that I'm going to get some response from support stating:
Make sure that your using the right email!
Make sure that your cap locks isn't on!
Doublecheck your spelling!

(as if I haven't been doing that for the last hour)

Or the Just Re-register! (I know that you will lose access to all your previous downloads but its not like you would want to play the them again or re-download them to a new computer.)

Sorry to gripe, but I am fed up and re-reading my previous emails with problems didn't help.