View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 09:22 AM   #578
Gonzosports
never stops believin'

Today was the first day that the Kicktraq projected total dipped under $600K.

I wish I didn't take that so hard. It's been a really, really tough weekend for Pinkerton. I'm hoping that's because people were waiting for the vote to finish.

I also hope we can get a video with concept art, and maybe even clips from previous Jensen games to drum up support - I'm hoping this might help the "inclined to help an adventure game out but not familiar with Jane Jensen" crowd out.

The thing is kickstarter is new territory for all of us. It's inbetween PR/Marketing and Development, so it's hard to know which is the right tack.

I ask myself why did I support certain projects - and one which I supported that I didn't know anything about the designers - was based on their limited concept and the ability to explain how the game was played.

I'm just thinking out loud. I really want to see the $600K (I get twice the amount of games if we hit it! ) which also makes me wonder what the motivation would be for someone to get to $50/100 if that level of support isn't getting anymore games than the $25?