View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 12:30 PM   #501
inm8#2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fov View Post
A really nice article (that includes an interview with Jane) has just been posted on Forbes.com.

Unfortunately when Jane did that interview, she wasn't able to talk about the new studio yet! But the coincidental timing was great, anyway.

They should have received the press release, yes. But thanks for mentioning it, I'll follow up with them.
Beautiful article. With articles at major game news sites, the publicity is there. Let's continue to represent Jane as best we can on other message boards and websites!

It seems to me Moebius will receive the most votes. I personally would love to see a Gray Matter 2 as the first game Pinkerton Road develops. I loved GM and the story ended with so many possibilities to explore the origins of one particular character. I'd love to have some more closure to Sam and David's stories.

While I want to vote for GM2, I will probably cast for Moebius because, as much as I disagree, I acknowledge that Moebius will have broader appeal for the comparisons to GK, even though Gray Matter has very similar metaphysical aspects to GK storytelling. The most important thing is starting the studio. Each of these three game concepts will most likely be developed within a couple of years.

I cannot wait to receive the pdf. This is such a truly amazing thing, to get first hand information from Jane about her game concepts. Never would I have ever dreamed having this kind of interaction with her. Some people are really missing out, but there's time to make a pledge and get on the backers list by 9pm EST tonight.

"You ever wish you could just follow your instincts, live for the moment?" - Gabriel Knight

Now playing - Legend of Grimrock
Need to finish - The Whispered World
Finished - Botanicula, The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time
Up Next - A New Beginning, Monkey Island 2 Special Edition
Anticipating - Asylum, Bracken Tor, The Last Crown