View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 10:12 AM   #14
chrissie

A fun & enjoyable traditional type adventure with nice graphics & a well-structured story.

It's dotted with a few simple arcade mini-games that can be skipped (I thought the ones in So Blonde were better for anyone that likes them!) Otherwise puzzles consist mainly of inventory manipulation & use - nothing too silly! Some of it is challenging but gaming vets may find it a tad on the easy side!

Some of the annoying aspects included: the slight delay on anything happening when you clicked on things, indicated by a circle with an arrow (equivalent of an hourglass?) which I got more and more impatient with!, some awkwardness at times in getting Morgane to move where I wanted her to, & lastly trying to combine items from different 'pages' in the inventory by clicking & dragging the items to the next one was at times awkward!

You don't need to have played So Blonde but for anyone that has, some of the characters & locations are familiar!

If you didn't like So Blonde because of the backtracking & some of the inane objects you could click on you may like CM more. It's possibly a better game in some ways as it flows better but the story's not so intricate, less challenging & doesn't have many of the interesting details that SB did which I think I prefer!

Some people may consider the game an abomination Oscar in which case I love abominations!