View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 06:39 PM   #68
Banter

Oh, I see. Never met a girl eh? Am insane? Ignorant? A troll? Must have twisted your nerve endings there! Nobody throws around ad hominems for nothing . It wasn't my intent to pull nobody's pants and I never personally attacked anyone, I promise, but let's clear things off a bit and put out the fire before this gets out of hand:

- My points of view are far from "uncommon", "insane", "out of touch" and whatever. Nope, not at all. You are the ones out of touch if you really think that. Really, try going out once in every while. find out what guys really think about go-go girls. Everybody enjoys them, nobody really respects them . Ask any father or mother while you are it, see if they enjoy the idea of their daughter becoming that. I am really not the one with unconventional and unrealistic thinking here. It is the opposite.

- I don't feel threatened by feminists at all. I consider it a crazy cult like ideology that will die off in madness. Do these people look sane to you?(warning, contains topless women running around in the snow and fighting russian cops in an attempt to lower gas prices).

http://cryptome.org/info/femen/femen-protest.htm

Why would I fight that? Insanity sorts itself out if you don't encourage it.

Ganging up with 4 or 5 like minded people doesn't make you right and doesn't win you an argument(hah, this is a common misconception made by girls ). If you really care that much about my opinion, point out to me whatever I said that was so insane or offensive. Do that without putting words into my mouth or accusing me of being an insane mysoginist while you are it. I am not. Far from it!

Last post in this thread. *Promise*. You can send me PM's if you are still foaming at the mouth. No need to complain to forum administrators or keep this silly one way discussion escalating, I am cutting this short like any decent guy would. I'm sure you girls can find better ways to "fight the man", since I am not really a proeminent member of the evil patriarchy. Well, at least not yet